Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Made the Square frame one side at a time.
- Made the profile with Shadow Box at a low resolution (128 res)
- After Shadow Box, I grouped (CTRL W) all the important sides.
- Went to Deformations and used "Polish By Groups" with the radial button filled in.
- Used Mirror and Weld several times to lengthen and individual side.
- Then Mirror and Weld to get the 4 sides.
- Used the Lathe Curve Brush to get the profile of the 4 corner elements. With the adjustment under Brush-Modifiers-Brush Modifier set to 4.
Saturday, July 15, 2017
- I divided a 3D panel several times.
- Masked out the silhouette.
- Changed (ctrl W) the polygroup to separate the objects from one another.
- Isolated the visibility of the shape I wanted.
- Delete Hidden.
- Had fun experimenting with Panel Loop.
- Added a background plan, just 'cuz.
Saturday, July 8, 2017
Friday, June 30, 2017
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Monday, June 12, 2017
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Saturday, June 3, 2017
Monday, November 18, 2013
Friday, November 15, 2013
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Since this month's challenge was an 8-Bit "pixel art" theme, I only felt that it was appropriate to add another 80's Pop Culture reference to an already 80's pop culture reference. So I made my 8-bit art classic D&D monsters: www.ConceptCreature.com. :)