Working with the new text tool.
Monday, August 7, 2017
Sunday, July 30, 2017
Just playing with the Live Boolean Tool this week.
- Created the negative object from an IMM brush.
- Put it into it's own Subtool by using the Subtool's Split-Split Masked Points
- Clicked the negative shape icon in the Subtool layer.
- Selected the "Live Boolean" button.
- Once position was established... under Subltool-Boolean- click "Make Boolean Mesh" to make permanent.
Monday, July 24, 2017
Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Made the Square frame one side at a time.
- Made the profile with Shadow Box at a low resolution (128 res)
- After Shadow Box, I grouped (CTRL W) all the important sides.
- Went to Deformations and used "Polish By Groups" with the radial button filled in.
- Used Mirror and Weld several times to lengthen and individual side.
- Then Mirror and Weld to get the 4 sides.
- Used the Lathe Curve Brush to get the profile of the 4 corner elements. With the adjustment under Brush-Modifiers-Brush Modifier set to 4.
Saturday, July 15, 2017
- I divided a 3D panel several times.
- Masked out the silhouette.
- Changed (ctrl W) the polygroup to separate the objects from one another.
- Isolated the visibility of the shape I wanted.
- Delete Hidden.
- Had fun experimenting with Panel Loop.
- Added a background plan, just 'cuz.